Thursday 6 January 2011

hello hello kinda busy



so i just mix my one-shoulder dress with my skirt, and that's bandana is my scarf :D i'm glad to see nice comments on my blog thanks guys! i hope my blog can be better :) keep support me!!

andd, i wanna share this song with you (soundtrack of Step Up 3 from Laza Morgan-This Girl) :

There’s this girl, the one and only wonder of this world 
And it don’t matter if the road gets rough, if me rich or poor 
She stay down with me if me go to war (my girl)

Love you cuz you are, every single star
In the constellation, that’s enlightening my heart
Special gift from Jah, wherever you are
Girl you got more presents than a hundred santa clauses,
And I know (I know) we’ll stand together when the world falls down
And I know (I know) that our forever’s gonna start right now, yeah
 
These are hardest times, love’s so hard to find
Blessed is the man who has a woman at his side
This for you I write, never do me wrong
If you’re ever missing me just listen to this song
And you know (you know) we lay together when the sun goes down
And I know (I know) still be together when it comes back ’round

No comments:

Post a Comment