Thursday 30 December 2010

Resolutions for two plus zero plus one and one


  • Be a better person! ;) I've changed so much in 2010. sometimes can be freak, kind, mean, and hope this year gonna be good :) we'll hope so..
  • Yes! Absolutely become closer to my creator and my family :) sometimes in 2010, my own life is numero uno. do not act like that anymore! noooooo...
  • Be more confident! Rock this :) Its my life, my job and i'm the boss. what are you affraid of? world is waiting for you.
  • I build my fashion blog become better :)
  • School is everything, even keep studying keep student dying but please... that's for your future yaaa? \m/
  • Start to learn more language.. i've done with Indonesia (ofc), English, Korean and French. But i'm not fluently at all. oh ya, am I missing Sundaneese? lol.
  • Be mature, keep trying and positive thinking.. These what you need for the real resolution is..
  • Think and then think again.. you go ACT.
  • Less work more fun! even somebody tells Talk less Do More? Oprah Winfrey famous because she have intellegence on her mouth.
  • Social. Placement test. I'm coming.
;)

lil exhausted.

15 comments:

  1. what a good resolutions dear. anyway thanks for comment on my blog. can you follow back my blog? :)) nice to meet you here hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halooo, salam kenal yah... Great resolutions you have ;)

    Iya, aku kerja di majalah InStyle... Udh baca InStyle Indonesia blm? Hehe...

    Km pst bs kok kerja di majalah, have a nice day yah

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new years resolutions !
    happy early new year 2011 to you :)
    bisous xx
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 2011!

    please review my revitalash post and ask me questions :)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/todays-look-revitalash.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, happy new year..
    and goodluck for your resolution :)

    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello claudia , thank you for visiting my blog :)
    happy new year :)

    good luck for you and ure blog too :))

    ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ~ailovesamore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great resolutions! I definitely want to learn how to speak fluent French this year. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for following my blog, following yours now:) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear, aq di bandung cuma pas kuliah aja, sekarang dah balik ke jakarta lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New year! It's nice to have resolutions... =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good resolutions
    i need those too -__-

    xo,
    Tasya

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you could reach your goals in 2011! Korean and French rock =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great resolutions!
    I've just read your comment on my blog, so your friend was from smp pius too?:D Glad to know she knows me but too bad I'm not sure I know her :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice resolutions!
    have a nice day
    love
    callmediiiyn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome resolutions ! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete